USF Training Terms and Conditions
- A Registrant may register for others who will attend a Course (i.e. a Participant).
- All Courses are offered remotely via internet video conference. A Registrant/Participant must have an internet connection which is strong enough to participate by video (camera on) as much as possible, in order to assist the instructor with discussions and assess a Participant’s level of understanding.
- If the Registrant or Participant is unable to attend the Course, a replacement may be sent in the place of the Registrant or Participant by notifying USF.
- Courses may not be recorded.
- Course start and end times, and a corresponding meeting request, will be emailed out to all Registrants/Participants at least 3 weeks ahead of the Course.
- Course material will be emailed in PDF format for the Registrant to prepare, on their own, prior to the Course.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions and completing this registration, the Registrant agrees, on their behalf and on behalf of all Participants registered by the Registrant, that: all Course material is confidential and is the property of USF; the Course material may be used by the Registrant or Participant only for the purposes of the Course and for no other purpose; the Registrant or Participant agrees not to disclose the Course material to others without the prior written permission of USF.